Friday, August 31, 2018

√ Ask Your Questions On Knoepfler Facebook Live On Stem Cells Today At Noon

Entered stem cell pics in a past The Niche photo contest √ Ask Your Questions on Knoepfler Facebook Live on Stem Cells Today at Noon
Entered stem cell pics in a past The Niche photo contest.

I’m doing a Facebook Live question and answer on stem cells today, Monday, July 23 at Noon USA Pacific Time.


Hopefully we’ll cover the exciting, legit research as well as the challenges in the field these days such as for-profit, unproven stem cell clinics out there, as well as everything in between. One possible good starting point for discussion are my 20 predictions for the stem cell field for 2018 (see the predictions and my mid-term report card on those here).


I’ll probably do a separate Facebook Live on CRISPR as some later point, but happy to answer questions on that too briefly on Monday.


Visit the Knoepfler Lab page on Facebook (please like the page too) to check it out and then on Monday too for the live stream.


Come join me then to ask your questions, hopefully get some answers, and be part of the discussion on stem cells.


I’ll be on there at least an hour and maybe longer depending on how many questions there are and how the discussion goes.


This is my first Facebook Live so I’m hoping to avoid any technical glitches but I suppose those are possible so if something goes haywire, we’ll try to fix it.



Sumber aciknadzirah.blogspot.com